Parental/Carer Complaints or Concerns

If you have complaints about any aspects of your child’s education and welfare then please raise these with your child’s class teacher in the first instance. This can be done at the end of the school day or by telephoning to make an appointment. Most issues can be resolved in this way. If, however, you are not happy with the outcome of this informal discussion, or you have a more serious complaint, then there is a formal complaints procedure that should be followed. Please find details of this in our 'Complaints Policy and Procedures' section available below.